PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, your IP address, your time zone, and some of the cookies that are set on your device. In addition, when you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you visit, the websites or search terms that brought you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as "Device Information".
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
The following is a list of cookies that we use. We have listed them here so that you can choose whether or not to allow them.
- _session_id, unique session identifier, allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc.).
- _shopify_visit, no data retained, persists for 30 minutes since the last visit. Used by our website provider's internal statistics tracking system to record the number of visits...
- _shopify_uniq, no data held, expires at midnight (depending on the visitor's location) the next day. Calculates the number of visits to a store per unique customer..
- cart, unique identifier, persists for 2 weeks, stores your shopping cart information.
- _secure_session_id, unique session identifier.
- storefront_digest, unique identifier, undefined if the store has a password, it is used to know if the current visitor has access .
- Log files" track Site activity and collect data such as your IP address, the type of browser you are using, your Internet Service Provider, your referring and exit pages, and your timestamp data (date and time).
- Web beacons", "tags" and "pixels" are electronic files that record information about how you browse the Site.
In addition, when you make or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information about you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), e-mail address and telephone number. This automatically collected information is referred to as "Order Information".
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Generally, we use the Order Information we collect to process any order placed through the Site (including to process your payment information, arrange for shipment of your order and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations). In addition, we use this Order Information to: communicate with you; assess potential fraud or risk; and where consistent with your stated preferences, provide you with information or advertisements regarding our products or services.
We use the Device Information (in particular, your IP address) that we collect to assess potential fraud or risk and, more generally, to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to measure the success of our advertising and marketing campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties who assist us in using it for the purposes described above. For example, we use Shopify to host our online store - to learn more about Shopify's use of your Personal Information, please visit: https://www.shopify.fr/legal/confidentialite. We also use Google Analytics to better understand how our customers use the Site - to learn more about how Google uses your Personal Information, please visit: https://www.google.com/intl/fr/policies/privacy/. You can also opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful request for information that we receive, or to protect our rights.
DO NOT FOLLOW
Please note that we do not change our Site's data collection and usage practices when we detect a "Do Not Track" signal on your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to request that it be corrected, updated or deleted. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
In addition, if you are a European resident, please note that we process your information for the purpose of fulfilling our contractual obligations to you (for example, if you place an order on the Site) or to pursue our legitimate business interests, listed above. Please also note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Order Information on file unless and until you ask us to delete it.
To learn more about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.